Thursday, November 7, 2019

Almost back from the dead

Hello boys and girls! 

I survived working my first market and festival!  It was an incredible experience that I shall never forget. I met Anna Maria Horner, for fabric hoarder’s sake! 

I am telling you, that just breathing the same air as Kathy Doughty, Giuce Giucy, Alison Glass, Tul a Pink, Pat Bravo... and many other incredible designers was both inspiring and refreshing! I was exhausted, but so incredibly charged! 

So now is back to reality and just looking at the pictures, brings a smile to my face. 

As I write to you, my head is about to fall on the floor, I have a bad ass sinus infection ( totally self diagnosed) that is killing me! 

But HEY!!! Look at the pictures https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=13axXEp7i03JKO4woLs5dD0VUq0D7eyNK

❤️


No comments:

Post a Comment